Wednesday 5 July 2017

Plenty

It is summer and we have plenty of sunshine, which leads to plenty of flowers,




 
plenty of fruit,


 
(Yes I love raspberries and the garden is producing plenty this year.)

 
and vegetables.

 
(these are Japanese cucumbers-delicious)

 
(lots of green tomatoes promise a good yield later in the summer)

 
I have been busy keeping the garden watered but I have also been busy in the studio.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
First, great news, not only did my painting "Watchful" win an award at the Delta Artists' Guild "Oil and Water Show" but it also sold!
 
Here is another look at "Watchful":
 
 
 
Here is a  painting of a bearded iris that I call "Blue Beard":
 
 
 
"Seagull over English Bay":

 
"Canada Day Crow":
 
 
 
"Stone Bridge":

 
"Island Sunset":

 
Also having plenty of problems with my old computer - time for a change!
 
Not surprisingly I have been "plenty" busy!
 
 
---------------------------
 
That's all for this week,
 
happy Wednesday, with whimsy,
 
Gillian
 


1 comment:

  1. We had an almost non-existent raspberry crop! What's your secret? Franz

    ReplyDelete